Island Of Skillers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Island of skillers runescape clan.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to the IOS clan forums! Be sure to play nice and have fun!
NEW: NEXT EVENT WILL BE ON SATURDAY! Check the event thread for more info.

Indepht Funorb Event

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete
Admin

Indepht Funorb Event Empty
PostSubject: Indepht Funorb Event   Indepht Funorb Event Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 1:49 pm

Hey and welcome to the FunOrb Event,

To be honest this will probally start as a small event and I'm hoping it will grow a fair bit so we can do these events more often. Basically the event will run for a whole so from today to next wednesday.

Each wednesday I will start a new game. In each game I will try to score my possible best and you will have to defeat it ! Since I have most of the clan added I can check my friends online but it would help a bunch if you could post your score here though, I trust any of you will not cheat, If you do cheat you will NOT be allowed to participate in this event again.

First event will be ... http://mggameserver4.funorb.com/bouncedown/8003/game.ws?js=1 Also known as BounceDown. I have a score of 4289. Whoever beats this score will be awarded the funorb Champ of the week! Go get Gaming.

Game: BounceDown
Score to Beat: 4289

Please post if your interested so I know what its going to be like and how much competitoin there will be !

Last edited by Pete on Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
La Rouxx3
Newbie Poster
La Rouxx3

PostSubject: Re: Indepht Funorb Event   Indepht Funorb Event Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 1:56 pm

Cool. Smile I'll certainly join. Check out my achievements on Rawry Cakes. Smile

I was certainly never as good as Pete in BounceDown.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Indepht Funorb Event   Indepht Funorb Event Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 1:57 pm

Lol,
I got bored and played it for an hour flat.
Got super lucky lmao.
Back to top Go down
Bam191
Admin
Bam191

PostSubject: Re: Indepht Funorb Event   Indepht Funorb Event Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 8:28 pm

i might play, never been on funorb tho XD
Back to top Go down
La Rouxx3
Newbie Poster
La Rouxx3

PostSubject: Re: Indepht Funorb Event   Indepht Funorb Event Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 10:45 am

I love Arcanists. We should have an Arcanist event. I got my first Prestige Hat last month.

. ¸‹•*º*•›¸.....¸‹•*º*•›¸........¸‹•*¹²ˆL(ä) Rõuxx3ˆ²¹*•›¸........¸‹•*º*•›¸....¸‹•*º*•›¸ .
¸º.............ˆ•›;„¸¸¸„,‹•ˆ....¸›ˆ................??/99'..............ˆ‹¸....ˆ•›,„¸¸¸„;‹•ˆ............º¸
ˆ•‹„¸¸ ...........ˆ•‹„¸¸¸¸„›•ˆ.........Rêd-Häirêd' Øñê..........ˆ•‹„¸¸¸¸„›•ˆ.......... ¸¸„›•ˆ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Indepht Funorb Event   Indepht Funorb Event Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Indepht Funorb Event
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Island Of Skillers :: Ios Clan :: Indepth info for Events-
Jump to: