Island Of Skillers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Island of skillers runescape clan.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to the IOS clan forums! Be sure to play nice and have fun!
NEW: NEXT EVENT WILL BE ON SATURDAY! Check the event thread for more info.

Puro Puro Update

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
La Rouxx3
Newbie Poster
La Rouxx3

Puro Puro Update Empty
PostSubject: Puro Puro Update   Puro Puro Update Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 2:43 pm

If you don't know, Puro Puro is a minigame where you catch Implings. You can enter this minigame by either the always open crop circle in Zanaris, or any of the other wheat fields that have an open portal.

The new update to this minigame is the addition of 2 more implings. The zombie Imp(level 87) and the Kingly Imp(level 91). These implings have a reward worth getting - Royal clothing! It's a new type of clothing, and it looks pretty nice if you ask me. It's pretty rare, but I'll try to get a picture of it.

So, point of the thread. If you tried this minigame, do you like the new update to it?

º•›¸.....¸‹•*º*•›¸........¸‹•*¹²ˆL(ä) Rõuxx3ˆ²¹*•›¸........¸‹•*º*•›¸.....¸‹•º
......ˆ•›;„¸¸¸„,‹•ˆ....¸›ˆ................??/99...............ˆ‹¸....ˆ•›,„¸¸¸„;‹•ˆ......
...........ˆ•‹„¸¸¸¸„›•ˆ.........Rêd-Häirêd Øñê..........ˆ•‹„¸¸¸¸„›•ˆ...........
Back to top Go down
Bam191
Admin
Bam191

Puro Puro Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puro Puro Update   Puro Puro Update Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 8:38 pm

you left some things out btw XD

-3 new implings, not 2, its the zombie, the kingly and the spirit implings
-can catch impling outside of puropuro without a butterfly net or an impling jar (bare hands)

zombie implings have bones
kingly implings have expensive stuff and royal clothing
spirit implings have charms and secondary summoning ingredients
Back to top Go down
La Rouxx3
Newbie Poster
La Rouxx3

Puro Puro Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puro Puro Update   Puro Puro Update Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 10:42 am

Pfft.. I knew that.. I was just er.. you know.. the pretty stuff gets mentioned. Thanks anyways. Smile

. ¸‹•*º*•›¸.....¸‹•*º*•›¸........¸‹•*¹²ˆL(ä) Rõuxx3ˆ²¹*•›¸........¸‹•*º*•›¸....¸‹•*º*•›¸ .
¸º.............ˆ•›;„¸¸¸„,‹•ˆ....¸›ˆ................??/99'..............ˆ‹¸....ˆ•›,„¸¸¸„;‹•ˆ............º¸
ˆ•‹„¸¸ ...........ˆ•‹„¸¸¸¸„›•ˆ.........Rêd-Häirêd' Øñê..........ˆ•‹„¸¸¸¸„›•ˆ.......... ¸¸„›•ˆ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Puro Puro Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puro Puro Update   Puro Puro Update Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Puro Puro Update
Page 1 of 1